PX4 Autopilot users:
The GPS RGB LED Driver Chip has been updated. Ensure the PX4 firmware is Stable Release v1.12.2 or newer for proper LED driver Support.
If unable to preform normal compass calibration "compass dance" for any reason, set parameter COMPASS_ORIENT=6 (Yaw270) for proper compass orientation.
The M8N GPS has an UBLOX M8N module, IST8310 compass, tri-colored LED indicator, and a safety switch. There are 3 different connectors options for different purposes.
This module ships with a baud rate of 38400 5Hz
Features and Specifications:
- Ublox Neo-M8N module
- Industry leading –167 dBm navigation sensitivity
- Cold starts: 26s
- LNA MAX2659ELT+
- 25 x 25 x 4 mm ceramic patch antenna
- Rechargeable Farah capacitance
- Low noise 3.3V regulator
- Current consumption: less than 150mA @ 5V
- Fix indicator LEDs
- Protective case
- Cable Length: 26cm (42cm cable can be purchase here)
- Diameter 50mm total size, 32 grams with case.