1. Faster H7 SOC with 1MB ram.
2. Upgraded triple redundant IMU sensors for extra redundancy.
3. Two sets of IMU are vibration-isolated mechanically, reducing the effect of frame vibration to state estimation.
4. IMUs are temperature-controlled by onboard heating resistors, allowing optimum working temperature of IMUs.
5. The entire flight management unit(FMU) and inertial management unit(IMU) are housed in a reatively small form factor (a cube).
6. Fully Cubepilot carrierboard compatible, all inputs and outputs go through a 80-pin DF17 connector, allowing a plug-in solution for manufacturers of commercial systems.
7. Manufacturers can design their own carrier boards to suit their specific needs now and in the future.